To free the land, you must first free your mind...


This is a conceptual platform for the expression of ideas and issues initiating discussion and action. The communiqué's are my perceptions, opinions and vision about contemporary issues/causes, people I admire & respect, and my goals for the future. My main focus is on the Chahta People by sharing our past to plan for the future today!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Eaglemanz Inaugural Blog Talk Radio Show

Its been a year since I've posted, yet I have several drafts in my folder of unfinished pieces. They will be written, but I wanted to bring to your attention a blog radio show I will be doing starting next week so come and listen in:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eaglemanz/2013/08/09/eaglemanz-inaugural-program

No comments:

Post a Comment