To free the land, you must first free your mind...


This is a conceptual platform for the expression of ideas and issues initiating discussion and action. The communiqué's are my perceptions, opinions and vision about contemporary issues/causes, people I admire & respect, and my goals for the future. My main focus is on the Chahta People by sharing our past to plan for the future today!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Eaglemanz: Chahta Nation on Indian Child Welfare

Our last show has had almost 3,000 listens in the past week. I hope that you will come and listen in tomorrow evening as we discuss the Indian Child Welfare Act. Thursday, 7:30 - 9:30 PM Central time.
More details can be found at this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eaglemanz/2013/09/20/icwa-these-are-our-children-and-our-future

No comments:

Post a Comment